Off-road and City Transfer Services
Urban and Inter-City
Is there anything more welcoming than being greeted at the airport? Our airport transfer service ensures a hassle-free journey from Tehran's international airport (IKA), located outside the city to Camp 1 of Mount Damavand in Rineh or to your chosen destination, and vice versa.
Additionally, whether you’re looking to explore the city or travel across Iran, our services are at your disposal. Rely on our drivers for an uninterrupted and safe journey.
Below, you can find the pricing for some of the most popular routes, including from Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKA) to Tehran and from Tehran to Camp 1 of Mount Damavand.
Off-Road and Mountain Transfers
4WD between C1 & C2
We offer 4WD transport services between Camp 1 and Camp 2 on Mount Damavand. We recommend our clients to use this option for a more straightforward experience, as the path can be unsafe for pedestrians due to the risks posed by passing vehicles and stray dogs.
- Weather and road conditions may limit our driving altitude to 2500m instead of exact location of Camp 2 (mostly in non-summer-ascents)
- In certain conditions, such as when roads are impassable due to heavy snowfall, this service might be inaccessible. However, we will make every effort to transport you to the furthest point possible under such circumstances.
Pack Animals / Porters
You might prefer to carry less to save energy for the final climb to the summit, or you may have bulky equipment for a high-altitude experiment that needs to be taken to Camp 3. In such cases, we can transport your items in our duffel bags between Camp 1/Camp 2 and Camp 3, and back. Depending on the season and trail conditions, we use either pack animals or porters to ensure your luggage is carried safely and efficiently.
- Each bag should not exceed 15KG in weight, otherwise it will count as an extra bag and incur an additional charge.
- It is highly recommended to arrange this service in advance to avoid last-minute decisions and in-person interactions with untrusted individuals in the area regarding the transportation of your equipment during your expedition.
To apply for our transportation service, please complete the form and indicate what type of transportation you require for each day or trip. Once you submit your request, we will reach out to you via email or other communication platforms. After reviewing the information, we will notify you of the outcome.
Airport (IKA) to Camp 1 or vice versa:
One-way trip (1-3 people) €40/vehicle
- One-way trip (4-8 people) €100/vehicle
Airport (IKA) to Tehran or vice versa:
One-way trip (1-3 people) €15/vehicle
- One-way trip (4-8 people) €45/vehicle
Tehran to Camp 1 or vice versa:
One-way trip (1-3 people) €25/vehicle
- One-way trip (4-8 people) €80/vehicle
Pack animal / Porter (Baggage Transfer)
Between Camp 2 and Camp 3:
In summer-ascents (one-way) €12/bag
- In winter-ascents (one-way) €30/bag
4WD transfer between Camp 1 and Camp 2 (one-way):
In summer conditions (1-5 people) €25/vehicle
- In winter conditions (1-5 people) €7/vehicle
Last update: Nov. 2023