Camp 2 of Mount Damavand, also known as The Mosque or Goosfand Saraa, is located at an altitude of 3020 meters.
Four-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles are available to transport guests from Camp 1 to Camp 2. Additionally, pack animals and porters can be hired to carry backpacks or duffle bags to Camp 3 of Mount Damavand.
A small grocery store may be open from early June to early October to provide basic supplies.
Snowmelt Water Availability: The snowmelt water supply in Camp II of Mount Damavand is unpredictable due to natural conditions. It usually begins in early October. We recommend arranging your drinking water before starting your trip.
- Three double beds with mattresses.
- Almost no electricity or extra facilities are available in Camp 2.
Reservation of Damavand Camp 2 is very simple, select your first accommodation and fill rest of the form with your information, it's also possible to book three other places in addition to the Camp 2 in one request, after sending your request wait for us to contact you via e-mail or messaging platforms; After processing the information, we will inform you of the result.
- It is required to have reservations in order to be accepted.
- Facilities may not be available all year round or may vary depending on the crowdedness and weather conditions.
- Please make sure to fill out the form with the correct spelling of your e-mail address and a valid mobile phone number.
Price & Policies
- Accommodation only:
- Bed & Breakfast:
- Half-Board (dinner):
All prices are written as "per person, per night".
Learn more about the meals included in our tours on This Page.
- Each guest is entitled to one complimentary bottle of drinking water per night when meals are included in the service package.
- Guests selecting accommodation only (subject to availability) must purchase water separately.
- Our services at Camp 2 are subject to weather conditions and may conclude by mid-October.
- To use our transportation service at Camp 2, you need to be there by 6 PM. This is the final deadline and we cannot guarantee any service after this time.
Last update: Nov. 2023